November 2, 2018: Woke Television 23

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

November 2, 2018: Woke Television 23

Post by Z6IIAB »

what is the middle bear? I took some time to look at it symbol and it looks like part of the globe, mostly western countries. I think that's America, Africa and Europe. Okey, the first bear represents the black movement and the third one represents feminism but... what is the middle bear suppose to represent? ... capitalism? neoliberalism? something that most western countries have in common that I'm not seeing? I have questions.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
MarauderDeuce

Post by MarauderDeuce »

I don't recognise it, on the left panel it looks to me like the light parts are the image but in the middle it's more like the dark parts are - almost looks like a globe or map.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Yeah the contrast seems to be shifted from the borders bears to the middle one. And, like I said, it seems to be a part of the globe, the western one, with 3 continents. Definetly a map-like symbol. I still think it's America, Africa and Europe.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
cesarastudillo

Post by cesarastudillo »

To me, it's the environmentalist bear. Defending the planet and all. Makes sense, doesn't it?
César Astudillo
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

cesarastudillo wrote:To me, it's the environmentalist bear. Defending the planet and all. Makes sense, doesn't it?
it does. might as well be.