Elentirmo

2019-03-15. Depression 23

Post by Elentirmo »

So not an easy fix
Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

sigh
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

I think it's not only that they don't care. A lot of them think they are right. Some of them think things are supposed to be like that. And some women actually agree too. It's so... hopeless.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
DrCurry

Post by DrCurry »

Well, some of us care, obviously, or this strip wouldn’t exist.

I think the problem is the same one Jane Goodall encountered with her chimpanzees. While scarcity encourages cooperation, abundance encourage selfishness.

We are naturally democratic, naturally egalitarian (imho), but our current administration is giving us an object lesson in how easy it is for a few chauvinistic bullies to take everything for themselves.
Jzgplj

It's never hopeless

Post by Jzgplj »

It's not hopeless, and we have to stand up to this administration no matter what.