December 3, 2020 - Reckoning 40

Talk about the comic
BlueUnicorn

December 3, 2020 - Reckoning 40

Post by BlueUnicorn »

https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2020-12-03

So far, so good. I love it when these girls get together, and I especially love it when they're winning the good fight. Still hoping this continues. Lady 2020 sure could use some goodness in her life.
Z6IIAB

Re: December 3, 2020 - Reckoning 40

Post by Z6IIAB »

True! I wonder where they'll take her, assuming they succeed in rescuing her? maybe Hekate's? I have this hypothesis that Tat kinda predicts the future in a way, so if they do rescue her, does it means 2020 is gonna be less crazy at least now? lol, I mean, the covid-19 vaccine already came out in the UK, maybe things will start to get better, finally...
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
BlueUnicorn

Post by BlueUnicorn »

I dunno about that. Wishful thinking, to be sure.

Then there's today's comic which points out that the girls should get their priorities straight. Lady 2020 isn't set free of the evil just yet. Pimp guy may not be as easy to beat down as the sidekicks were. Three against one, though, the odds do look good if they can coordinate correctly.

https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2020-12-04
Russly

Post by Russly »

Probably should have posted my response in the last thread here instead! As we all know, every year dies, whether or not the female is future. She'll go her way eventually.

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

BlueUnicorn wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:27 pm I dunno about that. Wishful thinking, to be sure.

Then there's today's comic which points out that the girls should get their priorities straight. Lady 2020 isn't set free of the evil just yet. Pimp guy may not be as easy to beat down as the sidekicks were. Three against one, though, the odds do look good if they can coordinate correctly.

https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2020-12-04
I think they got their priorities pretty straight, it's just that they needed to fend off those johnbies first, y'know? also, today's (12/05) comic has an.. already expected ally in their fight, so I'm confident they'll manage to get lady time away from that pimp asap ^^ hopefully
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Post by Russly »

And in the end, after today she did, though it took a different turn entirely.

-Russly