January 28-30 2000, Fall Lineup,Politically Incorrect Fringe Rangers, I am so Happy(A Retrospective)

Talk about the comic
LoneCourier6

January 28-30 2000, Fall Lineup,Politically Incorrect Fringe Rangers, I am so Happy(A Retrospective)

Post by LoneCourier6 »

So now that I got the Matriarchy strips out of the way, we're very close to the first appearance of Monique which I'm looking forward to, we got some comedy by audacity in the first 8 panels, gets a chuckle out of me for that...and then we have the first appearance of everyone's favorite Cat and Dog, which if you don't like them? You have no Soul...We don't get strips like this anymore, but that's fine, because we still have these strips, and it's never a bad thing to enjoy The Older Things in Life.
The One Behind the Retrospective, enjoying the Older Things in life.

Keeping it going, The Retrospective Streak: 1(If I miss a day, reset the counter,if gone for 3, check my discord)
Discord: LoneCourier6#7257(Always happy to make a new friend)
RikkiTikkiTavi

Re: January 28-30 2000, Fall Lineup,Politically Incorrect Fringe Rangers, I am so Happy(A Retrospective)

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

I love how comics change through the years. Not just content, but the style and initial drawing skill is also quite different.