February 4,5,6, 2000: Reco'nize 1,2 3(A Retrospective, and potentially? A Farewell)

Talk about the comic
LoneCourier6

February 4,5,6, 2000: Reco'nize 1,2 3(A Retrospective, and potentially? A Farewell)

Post by LoneCourier6 »

Six for one special today, not much to say about these strips, I'm going to keep this going as long as I can, Daily...But I suppose what this particular post isn't about these 3 Strips in particular...It might be is a goodbye? I've been enjoying the Older Things In Life with all of you, but just abit ago I discovered there was a new Ban placed upon my IP Address, could be a mistake...I wasn't told anything of course, but a ban wasn't put on my account yet and so far as I am aware I haven't broken any thread rules other than having a dissenting opinion about Slick and Monique...I could be overreacting, could be a mistake as my Account hasn't been banned again...But if in 12ish hours I haven't posted the Retrospective for February 7,8,9 Pimpin' 1,2 and 3? Then I've likely been permabanned...Probably for 'trolling' if that's the case? Then I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep this going longer, I was looking forward to getting to some of the better Arcs with you all...Dig with Criminy and Fuchsia is one of the best in the Comic's History so if nothing else, I hope someone else picks up the Torch of the Retrospective to get there with you my readers if I can't.
The One Behind the Retrospective, enjoying the Older Things in life.

Keeping it going, The Retrospective Streak: 1(If I miss a day, reset the counter,if gone for 3, check my discord)
Discord: LoneCourier6#7257(Always happy to make a new friend)
RikkiTikkiTavi

Re: February 4,5,6, 2000: Reco'nize 1,2 3(A Retrospective, and potentially? A Farewell)

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Have courage. Things are not what you are making them out to be. All is well. There was just a temporary Cloudflare DNS thing going on that prevented people from signing in (me included) and eventually blocked the discussion board and even the comic page. Everything is working well now.
Tat must have changed something in order to make the site more secure.