February 7,8,9 and 10 2000: Pimpin' 1,2 3 &4(A Retrospective)

Talk about the comic
LoneCourier6

February 7,8,9 and 10 2000: Pimpin' 1,2 3 &4(A Retrospective)

Post by LoneCourier6 »

Welp since I'm still here for now, I'mma keep this going until I can't post these anymore, might have been an over reaction like someone else said, might not have been, but I'll happily take the 400th topic posted, now onto the Retrospective, today you're in luck cause you're getting 4 for the whole Pimpin' story, Monique during this point in time may have been sexually promiscious but she was never dumb, nah, you can see in the last panel in Pimpin' 3 that she's smug, my own personal take on it, she came over just to fuck with Slick and mess with him, and arguably potentially to fuck the little midget, though who knows if they actually boned...As big a Game as Slick talked, he never really was one to take charge, or at least he was alittle slow on the uptake...Man, I forget what happened to Slick's house, he used to have a damn nice place, wonder what happened? Guess we'll find out together in the future as we Enjoy the Older Things in Life together.

This is your Retrospective Host Courier, saying Good Night Friends, Sleep Well, I'll most likely be banned in the morning.
The One Behind the Retrospective, enjoying the Older Things in life.

Keeping it going, The Retrospective Streak: 1(If I miss a day, reset the counter,if gone for 3, check my discord)
Discord: LoneCourier6#7257(Always happy to make a new friend)
Tired Mama

Re: February 7,8,9 and 10 2000: Pimpin' 1,2 3 &4(A Retrospective)

Post by Tired Mama »

So first off, you win a huge chunk of appreciation for paraphrasing the Dread Pirate Roberts. :mrgreen:

Secondly, this retrospective has brought my attention to a piece of accidental foreshadowing that I'm *fairly* certain Tats didn't actually plan...

She never did find the right guy. The right *gal* on the other hand...
LoneCourier6

Re: February 7,8,9 and 10 2000: Pimpin' 1,2 3 &4(A Retrospective)

Post by LoneCourier6 »

Tired Mama wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:04 am So first off, you win a huge chunk of appreciation for paraphrasing the Dread Pirate Roberts. :mrgreen:

Secondly, this retrospective has brought my attention to a piece of accidental foreshadowing that I'm *fairly* certain Tats didn't actually plan...

She never did find the right guy. The right *gal* on the other hand...
It seems only reasonable to paraphase that quote for the duration of this series.

As for the accidental foreshadowing...I suppose that's true, as salty as I am about the way things are between Nique and Slick, but given that I started from the bottom of the archive and read the whole thing and *then* got to the Sisterhood? you can imagine that I'd be a tad peeved to have that wedge driven between them...Though honestly...I kinda find Absinthe to be a less interesting version of Fuchsia? Like Nique is bisexual? Cool, all the power to her, honestly that doesn't even surprise me, but Absinthe is...Idk, boring?
The One Behind the Retrospective, enjoying the Older Things in life.

Keeping it going, The Retrospective Streak: 1(If I miss a day, reset the counter,if gone for 3, check my discord)
Discord: LoneCourier6#7257(Always happy to make a new friend)