March 3,4, & 5 2000: Why Did You Do It?, Life is Sucking, & So Very Alone (A Retrospective)

Talk about the comic
LoneCourier6

March 3,4, & 5 2000: Why Did You Do It?, Life is Sucking, & So Very Alone (A Retrospective)

Post by LoneCourier6 »

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen! We are back, had to download a new browser with Adblock because who boy, the placement of some of the new ads is obnoxious, not gonna lie, I thought the Forum had been nuked...Again, had me and some others reading worried, but here we are so for the first two strips we got the hand of god, and Nique and Slick in the first two, Nique chooses to question God forgetting one crucial thing in this mythology, he didn't make the suffering, We did.

Then we got Slick moping, then complaining...and I'm not entirely sure myself what causes him to start smiling? Is it the fact that God has a Slick Puppet? I suppose that'd make my day too if I learned that God cared enough to mock me with a personalized Hand Puppet.

And then we have So Very Alone...Shit this one makes my heart twinge abit knowing how they've drifted apart...Comic Physics of Slick showing up to Nique's admission she'd take anyone, you can take it any which way for whether it's Heartwarming or Disgusting, but I'll lean towards Heartwarming since I had always been on the Slick-Monqiue Ship so they could be terrible people together...I know that Ship has been sunk for awhile...but forgive me, while I enjoy the Older Things in Life would you?

As always this is your Retrospective Host Courier, saying Good Night Friends, Sleep Well, I'll most likely be banned in the morning.
The One Behind the Retrospective, enjoying the Older Things in life.

Keeping it going, The Retrospective Streak: 1(If I miss a day, reset the counter,if gone for 3, check my discord)
Discord: LoneCourier6#7257(Always happy to make a new friend)
RikkiTikkiTavi

Re: March 3,4, & 5 2000: Why Did You Do It?, Life is Sucking, & So Very Alone (A Retrospective)

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Still at it I see - not banned yet. Congratulations.

Yes the momentary lapse of Sinfest forum in the internet universe did give me pause, but I just kept checking back and here we are.

I like that first comic. Why did we climb the mountain... because it was there. Why did God make the mountain... because it wasn't there. Yep, clearly in these strips God is not very sympathetic - but why should he be, having given us the literal world.