May 30, 2021: Character 33

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

May 30, 2021: Character 33

Post by Z6IIAB »

Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
RikkiTikkiTavi

Re: May 30, 2021: Character 33

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

I've never thought about this before, but where do the baby years go if they are not 'stolen'? Who is the designated parent of the new year?

They do seem to know who they are, at least that is what I recall from past years. Do they discover it, is it something they are told by their parent?

And is this a reincarnation event? I seem to recall the baby already on its way as the old year ceases to be. But they grow so quickly - maybe instant infant?

Celina, your post has sparked so many questions I did not know I had...
Z6IIAB

Re: May 30, 2021: Character 33

Post by Z6IIAB »

good \o those are all good questions!

From what I remember we've always only seen lady time as a baby brought up by a stork or already as an old lady in the end of the year. 2020 was the first time we had a look at lady time's full lifespan. and 2021. I think, of course, for the sake of metaphore, lady time has to grows older much faster, and I do think it's a reincarnation process. Especially because until 2016 time was always personified as a dude. Then Tat decided we got lady time in 2017 and it's been a lady so far. Time was already given this introspective, self-reflective role way before it was lady time, but I think with lady time we get to know her better. Idk, I think if you look for all the time strips you'll find more backstory I'm not recalling.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.