July 11, 2021: Conflict 14

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

July 11, 2021: Conflict 14

Post by Z6IIAB »

What are you doing there, lib? I wouldn't stick up my neck for Uncle Sam, even if he was "infantilized".
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Re: July 11, 2021: Conflict 14

Post by Russly »

Perhaps she isn't giving it to him, but just letting him hold it... to remind him or something. This will be an interesting week!

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Oh yeah, she's def just letting him hold it. That's still not something I would do lol. Idk why she still wants anything to do with him. But I mean, I get it's for the sake of the metaphor at least.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Post by Russly »

Remind me, does Tat live in the States though? And I wonder about what we do with the Pimp's retaliation....

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Russly wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:31 pm Remind me, does Tat live in the States though? And I wonder about what we do with the Pimp's retaliation....

-Russly
I think Tat lives in USA alright.

Oh yeah, pimp priest. I think Lib didn't get into there without a scape plan... at least I hope. It's not her first rodeo with those kind of enemies.
Russly

Post by Russly »

Yeah we'll have to give Tat the benefit of the doubt here since this plot could go so many different ways...!

-Russly