July 24, 2021: Conflict 27

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

July 24, 2021: Conflict 27

Post by Z6IIAB »

This woman. I like her.

and the sunday strip with her running those asshats over after their jumped on her car tried to destroy it with her inside? rightful.

Also, i didn't know what a "glowie" is, so I googled it and got something on an Atlantic article: "['Glowie' is] the term far-right groups use to describe people they suspect of being federal law-enforcement agents or informants infiltrating their communication channels, trying to catch them plotting violence, or prodding them into illegal acts."

Now I get it. I still like country mama tho', she's smart in not getting into needless confusion.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Re: July 24, 2021: Conflict 27

Post by Russly »

Cool yeah glowie is a new term for me too!

-Russly
BabyFem

Re: July 24, 2021: Conflict 27

Post by BabyFem »

Just saw today's comic (which included this badass character), and I gotta confess that I might have a crush on her. :shock: That and I also want to BE her. She's so confident and doesn't take sh*t from ANYONE! Also, she's a Southern woman who knows how to use a shotgun. That's an automatic plus for me!