Unperson 66

Talk about the comic
Russly

Unperson 66

Post by Russly »

Okay so I find this motif a bit noticeable in that in an incredibly coy way, I'm pretty sure this comic would be told as America's real way to grow up, and as long as America lives, the message stays strong and the comic goes on.

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Re: Unperson 66

Post by Z6IIAB »

what?
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Re: Unperson 66

Post by Russly »

Okay this is unfinished but I'll leave what I got to thus far here for now. Some might go to the other thread later....

Sam has to go through the real struggle America's facing right now, though unlike the years, he has never died in the comic, only been taken down. Whenever Tat includes mirrors in the story that's usually precluded by a serious journey or change of heart or what have you.

What's funny about today's (67) is it featured the 'unvaccinated' in Johnbie form. Neat to see that concept in action, the Johnbification (or at least the portrayal of it) of practically any character is now canon. We, as does he, will have to predict what will make most sense.

Juggle between Vanglorious and Sapphire and Slick and so on for screen time.

Consider Nique's Hair Relative To The Johnbies. Explains Her Shadow Laughing. End Of Sinfest Devil Booth Idea. Today's Recycled.

You know, like, they find a vault in the mansion with a computer and the screen has a huge symbol for the almighty dollar on it, surrounded by smaller symbols like Euros and Yen and Bitcoin (which adds a lot to global warming currently still, but that's another story). And Sam has to "grow up" and realize he has to take care of himself just like others do, just like America in reality.

And you can't lump sexism in with ablism.... The logic there hinges on the fact that it assumes women are physically inferior in enough cases and people today just aren't that rigid anymore in reality. Diversity means ablism and sizeism are more distinct and so I could admittedly imagine a differently abled person overhearing some women discuss their fears and weaknesses and laughing when talk of how they are would be laughed at.. I do believe the body is a temple and, like gun regulation that works in Australia, we need to regulate doctors from manipulating. How could we possibly expect to know how a trans person to react upon news of, say, learning their surgeon lost in a malpractice suit? And furthermore, that the surgeon was but one in a whole movement of doctors that got exposed but way too late (just like MLK's assassin's trial).

-Russly