Dec 7, Release 2

Talk about the comic
Pukje

Dec 7, Release 2

Post by Pukje »

So uh just to see if I'm the only one that's kind of questioning the current situation: we have a child with legal power, unsupervised by his usual guardians, and instead accompanied by a self proclaimed "Team Chad: Manly Unit". And they're all headed into a prison to whisk away a woman who has no real say in this situation. Sure, we "know" these characters so we could say they're totally the good guys here, but otherwise... is anyone else getting a weird feeling about this scenario?
Z6IIAB

Re: Dec 7, Release 2

Post by Z6IIAB »

nah, you're definetly not the only one. I'm getting a weird feeling about the "Team Chad: Manly Unit" denomination, and it's called secondhand embarassment and ROTFLMAO. But seriously, that whole situation is odd. I'm just waiting to see where it goes...
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
LinguisticTacoXX

Re: Dec 7, Release 2

Post by LinguisticTacoXX »

I'm thinking (maybe wishfully) it's all just a big joke here. I mean, Slick and Squig are the comic relief. The only one here who isn't is Criminy.