I'm camping out

Talk about whatever
gyrfox

Post by gyrfox »

...not feeling quite brave enough to start a new thread, but this seems like a good thread to say:

Hello! I just realized that my account is active, and I'm happy to be here. Been reading since some murky time in the ... mid-to-early-aughts? Not quite at the very beginning, but close to it...it's a haze. Back when message boards were the most common way to converse on the internet, rather than Facebook or the comments section of blogs. *wistful sigh*

I have loved every evolution and revolution of the story, especially the message. So many times my husband and I were gleeful about "OMG, he just went there!".

Was a bit sad that the old forum seemed to be hostile to the comic's message, so never bothered to join. This is much more my speed, so a thank-you to Tats for that. Time to see if I still remember how to MessageBoard. :)
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

gyrfox wrote:...not feeling quite brave enough to start a new thread, but this seems like a good thread to say:

Hello! I just realized that my account is active, and I'm happy to be here. Been reading since some murky time in the ... mid-to-early-aughts? Not quite at the very beginning, but close to it...it's a haze. Back when message boards were the most common way to converse on the internet, rather than Facebook or the comments section of blogs. *wistful sigh*

I have loved every evolution and revolution of the story, especially the message. So many times my husband and I were gleeful about "OMG, he just went there!".

Was a bit sad that the old forum seemed to be hostile to the comic's message, so never bothered to join. This is much more my speed, so a thank-you to Tats for that. Time to see if I still remember how to MessageBoard. :)
welcome buddy!
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.