April 29, 2019: Level Up 28

Post by Alethea85 »

theFoolishOne

Post by theFoolishOne »

its like the sign said, 'HARM'
the Moment you release that which holds you back is when you learn to fly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Geist

Post by Geist »

Does this disprove the online yakking about Sinfest being a TERF comic?
Alethea85

Post by Alethea85 »

I think this IS what the online yakking is about. It's gender critical feminism. Gender critical feminists don't think it's necessary to change your personality to match your biology, OR your biology to match your personality. This is definitely why Tat is called a TERF.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Alethea85 wrote:I think this IS what the online yakking is about. It's gender critical feminism. Gender critical feminists don't think it's necessary to change your personality to match your biology, OR your biology to match your personality. This is definitely why Tat is called a TERF.
he supports radical feminism while acknowldging reality lol, of course people will call him a TERF. that's why radfems are called terfs. you guys must be new, but it's ok.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
nevra

Post by nevra »

So, Celina, does that mean that if you and Tat got into a fight, the old forumites would call it a TERF war? :P
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

nevra wrote:So, Celina, does that mean that if you and Tat got into a fight, the old forumites would call it a TERF war? :P
lol, terrible joke xD

but idk, following their weird beliefs, it'd be tat fighting himself LOL - cause some of those a-holes thought I was him and not my own person xD