May 7, 2019: Level Up 36

Talk about the comic
October

May 7, 2019: Level Up 36

Post by October »

"I Have a Permit"
"Because as we all know... there is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself!" -Hannah Gadsby
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

it's ofishal buzz knees
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Gender Obedient

Re: May 7, 2019: Level Up 36

Post by Gender Obedient »

Radfems: We need abolish the gender binary!
Non-binary people: Hello
Radfems: No not like that
Dave

Post by Dave »

Instead of trolling, why not say something productive?
betterway

Post by betterway »

Non-binary people: Hello, I'm trans and you're cis women. Your and my socialization from childhood doesn't matter. In fact, talking about socialization and gender construction is violence. No matter how much you disagree with gender roles, my feelings are Official Trans and you're cis, which means you're privileged over me. Binary trans people have femininity and masculinity encoded in their brains from birth, or it's in their souls, or both... we're not sure yet. We're just sure you need a good milkshaking if none of this strikes you as obvious.
betterway

Post by betterway »

Non-binary people: Hello, gender roles are bad because for me, specifically me, putting on nail polish and lipstick while still having a beard makes me euphoric. We should keep the spectrum for binary trans people's validity, but celebrate people (mainly AMABs of course) who "play" with the roles, even though "playing" with trappings of any other socially constructed categories, like a white person playing with race, would obviously be unacceptable. Sure, there's some... vague.. connection between misogyny and gender roles but cis women are privileged when they stay on the femininity side of the spectrum, while I don't fit anywhere on the dang thing. All these white/rich feminine women are so powerful.