October 1, 2019: Woke Drones 4

Talk about the comic
Velgar

October 1, 2019: Woke Drones 4

Post by Velgar »

Okay. I'm not full-on-hate for that, but even Borderlands 3 made their villain dab, knowing people would instantly dislike him and want to destroy him...

So can we all agree she now has a special place in hell reserved just for her? :D

She's kinda like Slick in the old day, just from the other end of the spectrum. An anti-Slick, if you will. She's coarse and rough and irritating and she gets everywhere. :D
October

Re: October 1, 2019: Woke Drones 4

Post by October »

This is so me today. Without the dabbing. :wink:
"Because as we all know... there is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself!" -Hannah Gadsby
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Velgar wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:33 am Image

Okay. I'm not full-on-hate for that, but even Borderlands 3 made their villain dab, knowing people would instantly dislike him and want to destroy him...

So can we all agree she now has a special place in hell reserved just for her? :D

She's kinda like Slick in the old day, just from the other end of the spectrum. An anti-Slick, if you will. She's coarse and rough and irritating and she gets everywhere. :D
I dk why you hate it, but that's a stretch. Dabbing might be cringy to some people, but it's still used ironically by young people. As a joke. I guess your problem might not be the use of some silly dead meme that's just supposed to be funny.

Also, she's adorable and sweet and she has a fun side and loves halloween. Don't be a hater, Xanthe is great <3
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Velgar

Post by Velgar »

Z6IIAB wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:42 pm I dk why you hate it, but that's a stretch.
Well, since I wrote that I'm not "full-on-hating" it, I got to agree with you that saying that I hate it is a bit stretch... :D

Also what I've come across it, dabbing is indeed best used ironically and many would prefer it not used even as such. And I'm not even sure she's being ironic in this one. :/

Alsoalso hell has been getting a whole lot nicer place of late in Sinfest. It's the upside world that's gone "to hell". Thanks to Satan of course, but he's the guy we're supposed to sympathize with, so go figure. XD

And triplealso I hope you did catch the Anakin-reference at the end and didn't think that the rough, irritating and gets everywhere were sincere statements. Though admittedly, she is very coarse and rough with her dealings, many no doubt perceive her as irritating (the Devil Corp. at least) and she does get everywhere in the comic. :D

Please don't blame others so eagerly. :(
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Velgar wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:16 pm
Z6IIAB wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:42 pm I dk why you hate it, but that's a stretch.
Well, since I wrote that I'm not "full-on-hating" it, I got to agree with you that saying that I hate it is a bit stretch... :D

Also what I've come across it, dabbing is indeed best used ironically and many would prefer it not used even as such. And I'm not even sure she's being ironic in this one. :/

Alsoalso hell has been getting a whole lot nicer place of late in Sinfest. It's the upside world that's gone "to hell". Thanks to Satan of course, but he's the guy we're supposed to sympathize with, so go figure. XD

And triplealso I hope you did catch the Anakin-reference at the end and didn't think that the rough, irritating and gets everywhere were sincere statements. Though admittedly, she is very coarse and rough with her dealings, many no doubt perceive her as irritating (the Devil Corp. at least) and she does get everywhere in the comic. :D

Yeah, by your other posts I can tell you're not a supporter of radical feminism, so make sense for you to turn your nose at the radfem characthers. Especially for petty, superficial and quite frankly, farfetched reasons.

Suit yourself, as long as you can drop the sarcasm and understand who this forum is for, I really don't care what you say or think ^^. Just be civil and be nice.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Z6IIAB wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:51 pm
Velgar wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:16 pm

Yeah, by your other posts I can tell you're not a supporter of radical feminism, so make sense for you to turn your nose at the radfem characthers. Especially for petty, superficial and quite frankly, farfetched reasons.

Suit yourself, as long as you can drop the sarcasm and understand who this forum is for, I really don't care what you say or think ^^. Just be civil and be nice.
Oh, and another thing: radical feminists are welcome here in this forum. It's not your place to make them feel otherwise. And I mean it.
Velgar

Post by Velgar »

Goodness. If someone is not all that welcoming, it's you. :?

I mean, you've even attacked people for not "correctly posting the comic on forum", which I believe has no link to radical feminism that I can think of.

Also got to love the "your reasons for doing things that I perceive as other things are horsesh*t, but I don't kinda mind" and then I'm the one using sarcasm. :D

'Cose lets be honest here. You want me, anyone even remotely like me and basically every single person who even doubts radical feminism out of here. Or has differing views on how it operates even...

Many more on the forum no doubt will agree with that, but many of them also can and will hold decent conversations about the matter. That's admirable. It's hard to be strongly of one mind to suffer the existance of any other.

Heck, even if I'm not radical, I'm far from enemy. I really do like the comic, I think it brings up many good points and issues. But yeah... As long as I'm not 100% with you, I'm afraid I will remain an enemy to you in your mind and for that, for what it's worth, I'm sorry. :(
CopperRose

Post by CopperRose »

I'm with Xanthe on this.

October is my favorite month. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
She works hard for the money.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Velgar wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:33 am Goodness. If someone is not all that welcoming, it's you. :?

nah man, I'm just telling you like it is.
Velgar wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:33 am I mean, you've even attacked people for not "correctly posting the comic on forum"
lol you talking about the ONE time I explained to someone how to properly make the images appear instead of just a link? yeah, that's not attacking.

very convenient of you to forget the MULTIPLE times I literally invited people to post about the comic because I was basically being the only one to do it - and absolutely all of them, except that one person that one time managed to do it properly.

you're still full of shit and it shows. if you don't wanna people to get real with you, stop acting like a troll: being unecessarily sarcastic, rude, exaggerating and not getting that radfems are welcome here and NOT to be shunned off by people like you.

it's your problem dude, not ours.
Velgar

Post by Velgar »

Got to admit, I could not find the thread I remembered, Search-function being busted and some of the threads were like-wise. But I did find some friendlier interaction regarding just linking the comic, so could be I bumbed into a later thread with a repeat offender.

So I'll concede on that point.

But seriously. You do just hate me, don't you? You call me sarcastic, rude and unwelcoming, while saying I'm full of shit and basically just trying drive me off.

And why? 'Cose I don't completely agree with everything said here and I adviced someone to look this side of the argument with equally critical eye as the other side, while even applauding the comic for it's many great qualities?

To be completely honest, I could imagine that there are, even on this forum, worse people than yours truly. ;)