July 20, 2018: Political 18

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

July 20, 2018: Political 18

Post by Z6IIAB »

okey NOW I'm scared. What in the hell is he planning?...
I'm curious to see where this goes.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Lovecat

Post by Lovecat »

What's his angle? Hmmm....
I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I'm changing the things I cannot accept.

You have to act as if it were possible to radically change the world. And you have to do it all the time.

- Angela Davis
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

Heh heh, yeah. Saw that coming. D-man does not have a sit down unless he has an angle he wants to deal.

Control both sides of the competition. Being the Game Master is a helluva ride.

Amber's facing down a soul decision, but I'm just as interested as to what the radfem(s) right outside the door are going to do.

I mean... there's only one person in that mansion who the D doesn't already own or employ. Maybe this is all an angle to get to 'Nique.
Foxie

Post by Foxie »

It's a trap! IT'S A TRAP! :shock:
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Yamara wrote: I mean... there's only one person in that mansion who the D doesn't already own or employ. Maybe this is all an angle to get to 'Nique.
What interest would he have in 'Nique especifically? I mean, she's great, but she's no sisterhood main activist or someone actually putting elbow grease in foiling the Devil's plans.... from what I can remember lol.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

Z6IIAB wrote:
Yamara wrote: I mean... there's only one person in that mansion who the D doesn't already own or employ. Maybe this is all an angle to get to 'Nique.
What interest would he have in 'Nique especifically? I mean, she's great, but she's no sisterhood main activist or someone actually putting elbow grease in foiling the Devil's plans.... from what I can remember lol.
Because he doesn't have her. That's Patriarchy for you.

She's also shadowed by her devil self, so the risk to her may be closer than it looks. :shock: :evil:

And, y'know, she keeps invading his mansion without his invitation. You can only roll those dice so many times.

I honestly believe he's gonna call to her over his shoulder and invite her to come on in and add her creative input to Devil Social Justice Network. "Since you're already part of the extended family around here."

I'm still rooting for 'Nique, but the excrement is about to actualize.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Yamara wrote:I honestly believe he's gonna call to her over his shoulder and invite her to come on in and add her creative input to Devil Social Justice Network. "Since you're already part of the extended family around here."
I still have my doubts, but that' be an interesting way to go.