December 18, 2021: Release 13

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

December 18, 2021: Release 13

Post by Z6IIAB »

Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Re:  December 18, 2021: Release 13

Post by Russly »

Holy shit he got zombified.

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Tanagra

Post by Tanagra »

I'm reading with cautious hope.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Tanagra wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:10 pm I'm reading with cautious hope.
in these antivax trying times, arent we all lol
Russly

Post by Russly »

It -was- a Devil Corp taser and the torch -did- go 'vomp'....

-Russly
Tanagra

Post by Tanagra »

Z6IIAB wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:30 am
Tanagra wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:10 pm I'm reading with cautious hope.
in these antivax trying times, arent we all lol
On the other hand, I wonder. Take the fact that right now vaccination is increasingly widespread. The inevitable result has been a drop in the percentage of seriously ill and thus dying. I do wonder if he has made that connection while he's beginning to show the light of liberty starting to return.

I have sometimes weaponized their pets against anti-vaxxers.
There was a woman complaining about double-vaxxing. She's in Australia and has horses. I went and got the pertinent data. And, as many witless wonders have been spouting hope that COVID-19 becoming endemic is good...
Equestrian Australia Hendra Vaccination By-Law
FAQ’s For Riders/Owners

All Riders/Owners must not enter/attend a HVE in the Endemic Region without their attending horses being fully vaccinated for HEV, regardless of the state in which your horse resides.

EA considers all horses which appear in the national vaccination registry as vaccinated. This database defines a horse as vaccinated when:
If just one shot has been administered the horse is not protected against the virus. If a second shot is done 21 days – 42 days after the first one, then the horse is immune from the virus. For the horse to stay protected against the virus it needs to have a booster every 6 months.
Gee gosh. One shot does not protect the horse? They need the second shot within 21-42 days after the first? My, and to stay protected they need a booster every 6 months? Strange. That... that sounds so familiar... where have I heard this sort of timing before? Wait, wait... it has nothing to do with horses.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

hehehe, yeah turns out the immune system of mammals work very similarly, hence vaccines for them do to. I actually have a really good comic that explains how vaccines work and protect people (even if not in detail bc yknow, it's for everyone to be able to read and understand without getting a headache hehe) and also answer some major questions on fake news and misconceptions, gonna share it here real quick: https://medium.com/the-nib/vaccines-wor ... 3d0f9ffd0

it has a lot of info me and tavi (andI think a couple other people) have already brought here, but in an easy and quick to understand format