Woman Alternatives

Talk about the comic
CopperRose

Woman Alternatives

Post by CopperRose »

Hahaha! I think Tat is on to something here. I remember a few years ago, I was on Youtube and watching a segment on Real Dolls (don't ask). The comment section was all alight with men claiming these sex dolls will replace bio/cis women and that said women will have to compete like the Hunger Games for men's attention again.

But, men will be too busy having sex with their Marilyn Monroebots to care and women will be ass out. Then in the next 5 years, scientists will create the artificial womb and implant it in the Real Dolls so women will not be require for procreation.

On Vice there was a show that showcased a virtual reality hentai game with handsfree fleshlight device in Japan. Now you can hook up with your favorite waifu.

And of course there's a whole bunch of reddit posts on the idea that femboys and transwomen can replace cis women for easier sexual access due to having matching sex drives.
She works hard for the money.
ZozoCitizen

Re: Woman Alternatives

Post by ZozoCitizen »

CopperRose wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:45 pm Image

Hahaha! I think Tat is on to something here. I remember a few years ago, I was on Youtube and watching a segment on Real Dolls (don't ask). The comment section was all alight with men claiming these sex dolls will replace bio/cis women and that said women will have to compete like the Hunger Games for men's attention again.

But, men will be too busy having sex with their Marilyn Monroebots to care and women will be ass out. Then in the next 5 years, scientists will create the artificial womb and implant it in the Real Dolls so women will not be require for procreation.

On Vice there was a show that showcased a virtual reality hentai game with handsfree fleshlight device in Japan. Now you can hook up with your favorite waifu.

And of course there's a whole bunch of reddit posts on the idea that femboys and transwomen can replace cis women for easier sexual access due to having matching sex drives.
DON'T DATE ROBOTS could really happen. The future is looking mighty scary. Virtual reality indistinguishable from reality? On the horizon. What is going to happen when people can just program what they want to see and hear then bang a robot?