June 5, 2022: Theynos 5

Talk about the comic
ZozoCitizen

June 5, 2022: Theynos 5

Post by ZozoCitizen »

Ah.... crocodile tears... the weapon of choice for today's social activist. The symbolism here isn't exactly super deep, but it definitely gets the message across. Even an intelligent, level-headed person can be taken in by the insidious ploy of the Woke: "I'm so oppressed! Please. I just want to be kind and good and live my life. I'm no threat to anyone! Everyone is so mean and cruel!" What a load of baloney. They plead for mercy with one hand and use the other to unsheathe a knife behind their back to stab you in the eye.

Today's comic drives home that there is a breaking point though. Children. Parents and other concerned people will fight for kids. Even mild-mannered people will stand up for their welfare. Kids shouldn't have their childhoods corrupted and stolen from them by sexual deviants and arrogant morons with political agendas.
I want to be an optimist and say that when this new generation grows up there's going to be a backlash over what they were put through as children. We might not understand everything adults say and do as kids, but we often remember it later on. The Woke aren't creating sympathetic minds by trying to indoctrinate the youth. That's only in the very short term. Kids'll believe anything. You could convince little kids that elves are real and grant wishes. In the long term they are sowing the seeds of their own destruction.