Twitter Jail

Talk about the comic
Russly

Twitter Jail

Post by Russly »

All the ways in which this is terrible are all the ways in which this is amazing. The arc and real life. My wife now knows what the references are and I don't!

-Russly
Russly

Re: Twitter Jail

Post by Russly »

While I feel the loss of Pedo Pizza all too much, I can't help but recognize how unreal birds are. All Parlor aside, there is a certain tangent which gets hit that I have a personal bone to pick with. Today is the day I got the Mint Mobile employee on their app chat to go what how did you get it to run on an iPhone 5S? They thought Apple's Tim Cooked. I got Jobs for them. Next step, get Mint on a first generation iPhone. Still iTunes no longer supported on Mac? A sign of our time.

-Russly
Russly

Re: Twitter Jail

Post by Russly »

Can I just say that the Pedo Bear rep is real? All Biden aside I just think in general the branding is there! After that time Vancouver's Olympics fucked up and put him in one of their ads I'm just waiting for 2024. What this point leads to is pointing out the bird that calls out modeling is basically the horny bird that has a big worm.

I think at some point in Tat's career it dawned on him that the more radfem he goes, the more the original fandom will call him out on being in horny jail. Notice that he still has the pets and not a wife. Please show a strip where he has a wife play with the pets? Please? Even if she doesn't exist in real life. Let Slick get Xanthe, Tat doesn't have to fall in love with Monique like some Jaoquin Phoenix type of deal, he just has to get an irl wife so that way Amber doesn't pull some Paris Hilton level on Crim and Fuschia. Tangerine walks into the club and cracks bottles with Legion, Sapphire, and God's Hand dressed as Francis. The real Francis went to get a manicure with Squig's Sarah Palin personality. I can see Sinfest from my house!

-Russly