2019-01-06. MMXVIII 52

Talk about the comic
Elentirmo

2019-01-06. MMXVIII 52

Post by Elentirmo »

Pimpbot is down. Pimpbot is down. Happy new year.

But wait is Mother Time still active?

Stay tuned for more action.
Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results
respira

Post by respira »

I wondered the same thing. And if she is... Did Death's super scythe get crushed too?? Questions.
Kuzco1981

Post by Kuzco1981 »

I'm confused why Pimpbot fell apart like that. Was is the shots from the scythe or did something else cause it?

Also isn't the time character still being alive now problamatic? Every previous version has been born on January 1st and died on December 31st, representing the life of a year. If 2018 is still alive, what happens to 2019?
Newfish

Post by Newfish »

respira wrote:I wondered the same thing. And if she is... Did Death's super scythe get crushed too?? Questions.
I'm pretty sure Pimpbot fell on her. You can see his shadow on the top half of her body as she looks up in dread, in the panel at 4 seconds. She's toast.

I imagine Death's scythe, like Death itself, is eternal. I'd expect either that or he could produce them at will, but he seemed concerned about the loss and tried to steal the labrys.
Elentirmo

Post by Elentirmo »

Kuzco1981 wrote:I'm confused why Pimpbot fell apart like that. Was is the shots from the scythe or did something else cause it?
Pimpbot was made to Monique Specifications
Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results