hey yall waddup

Talk about whatever
Z6IIAB

hey yall waddup

Post by Z6IIAB »

just checking in with you guys

how are ya?

Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
nevra

Post by nevra »

I'm desperately struggling to finish the semester successfully. Motivation is waaay down after spending so long in school, but the subject matter is getting tough. Right now I'm trying to figure out the read time for various types of hard drives. It's delightful. How are you?
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

nevra wrote:I'm desperately struggling to finish the semester successfully. Motivation is waaay down after spending so long in school, but the subject matter is getting tough. Right now I'm trying to figure out the read time for various types of hard drives. It's delightful. How are you?
Good luck! Don't give up, I know it's tempting because of all the time you spent, I was like that when I was finishing graduation, but the sacrifice is worth it! I'm super happy now, I'm getting my post grad degree in molecular and celular biology and I'm studying like crazy. My dream is being a scientist and I'm fighting for that ^^
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
October

Checking In!

Post by October »

Hi, folks! Thanks for checking in, Z6IIAB! I haven't been talking much, but lurking consistently! :wink:

Great to hear about all the educational endeavors! I hope all goes well!
"Because as we all know... there is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself!" -Hannah Gadsby
Z6IIAB

Re: Checking In!

Post by Z6IIAB »

October wrote:Hi, folks! Thanks for checking in, Z6IIAB! I haven't been talking much, but lurking consistently! :wink:

Great to hear about all the educational endeavors! I hope all goes well!
nevra

Post by nevra »

Thanks, both of you! Trying to become a scientist is super cool. Planning on doing research or more of applied science?
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

nevra wrote:Thanks, both of you! Trying to become a scientist is super cool. Planning on doing research or more of applied science?
a little bit of both! mostly research and publishing papers probably ^^
GothHick

Re: hey yall waddup

Post by GothHick »

Z6IIAB wrote:just checking in with you guys

how are ya?
Not half bad, thanks for asking. Have managed not to do myself in commuting on a OneWheel for a couple days now which is nice but not something I'm ready to take for granted just yet. Also recently got back from a trip where I got to thank my host family for their many kindnesses from decades back.

I'm envious of your scientific pursuits. Not a skillset I have, but one I've long admired. Please save the world! :)
Z6IIAB

Re: hey yall waddup

Post by Z6IIAB »

GothHick wrote:
Z6IIAB wrote:just checking in with you guys

how are ya?
Not half bad, thanks for asking. Have managed not to do myself in commuting on a OneWheel for a couple days now which is nice but not something I'm ready to take for granted just yet. Also recently got back from a trip where I got to thank my host family for their many kindnesses from decades back.

I'm envious of your scientific pursuits. Not a skillset I have, but one I've long admired. Please save the world! :)
Nice! We gotta be thankful for the good things, yknow? And thanks! I'll try saving whatever bit I manage to work with ^^ you have my word \o
MazingerZ

Post by MazingerZ »

Watched the high school production of Les Miserables yesterday with family. Recognized one of my classmates as the sick prostitute.