How I Joined The Sinfest Forum

Politics, current events, culture
Russly

How I Joined The Sinfest Forum

Post by Russly »

So yeah, I could've mentioned this one earlier.... When I first went to join this forum, the account got stalled in the confirmation process and I had no clue what to do. I only found out I got verified a long time later, because of the following situation I had been facing....

My original tradition was to go to one of the characters in the last panel of any given strip of the day. This applies to Bittersweet Candy Bowl and One Piece as well, respectively, and if there are no characters in a given last panel then it simply doesn't apply. The idea being that I would feel for whatever character I associated with most at the punchline.

I bypassed this here though in joining the forum. I no longer apply that idea to Sinfest now. Phew. the characters these days go through a lot and it was tough associating with them. Now being in the 'community' to an extent, I simply go straight to the forum text from the day's Sinfest strip. Sure I can deal with a few Straw Hat level brawls, yet facing D Man and the bots he makes these days well that's different isn't it!

-Russly