February 13, 2022: Fallen State 19

Talk about the comic
Tanagra

February 13, 2022: Fallen State 19

Post by Tanagra »

https://sinfest.xyz/view.php?date=2022-02-13

I object. That's not how it works. Possibly in China, they're pretty infuriated about the return of COVID-19 to the country.

We're learning a lot all the time, but what is our beloved artist doing? Telling a story? Truly believing that COVID-19 doesn't exist and no one has died from it? When people bring God into these arguments, my current version is "God felt sorry for all the innocents who died before their time because of the selfish and deluded anti-vaxxers, and thus created Omicron." Before that I would say "God created COVID-19 to punish anti-vaxxers."
Dilemmist

Re: February 13, 2022: Fallen State 19

Post by Dilemmist »

Tat should stay out of politics - particularly "edgy" politics. He has found there neither wisdom, nor humor, nor sustainable material.

I notice that he has quietly abandoned sending 'messages'. Good. Messaging is thin gruel. If you want to send a message, then try Western Union.

I still read Sinfest, partly for his artistic skill, but mostly for the soap opera. As The Sinfest Turns.

Tange and Lily at university has plot potential, if Tat sticks to bildungsroman. But please, please, no whinging about kids-these-days.
Russly

Re: February 13, 2022: Fallen State 19

Post by Russly »

He's clearly opened Pandora's Box on political stuff and plot stuff and -at the least- does still separate the two some. Maybe not a lot, admittedly. I hasten to mention that as a Boston resident, seeing a strip with the caption "straight outta Salem" followed by a strip with the caption "wicked smaht" makes me wonder....

-Russly