Accuse Milton of what?

Talk about the comic
Dilemmist

Accuse Milton of what?

Post by Dilemmist »

We see Vainglorious and Milton again, as I requested. Good.
The fembot accuses Milton, but of what?
My next request: abandon all conspiracy fantasies.
Tanagra

Re: Accuse Milton of what?

Post by Tanagra »

Well let me see. The problem here is real world vs this. In the real world, rich people got vaccinated and all the medical care and all the various expensive treatments as soon as they could.

And I get him a little bit. This is back to a primary storyline of fembots programmed to be happy with their male owners.

From NHK
Omicron takes a toll on the elderly

The head of the government's coronavirus expert panel, Omi Shigeru, says the biggest current challenge is the increasing number of infections among the elderly, many of whom require hospitalization.

On February 17, Japan reported 270 deaths, a daily record. Since last month, about 90 percent of fatalities have been people aged 70 and older.
Tanagra

Post by Tanagra »

Dilemmist wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:54 am We see Vainglorious and Milton again, as I requested. Good.
The fembot accuses Milton, but of what?
My next request: abandon all conspiracy fantasies.
The fantasy ones, anyway. I imagine it's very hard to change the trajectory, though. Does he know that COVID-19 is real? Does he know that many, many governments are struggling frantically to keep their economies going?
Dilemmist

Post by Dilemmist »

Oh great, on 22/02/2022 (d/m/y) Tat accused the vaccine of causing slow death. A claim that is by definition unprovable.

Also: what for? That's motiveless malignity; a sign of bad writing.

And also, that's straight-up blood libel. Shame on him.

Does that mean that if I don't get the vaccine, then I would be immortal?

By the way, 22/02/2022 (d/m/y) is a palindrome; the only one in our lifetimes. (Unless you're immortal.)
Russly

Post by Russly »

Yeah the slow death one is a really tough call even in the metaphorical realm. Like with regard to feminism and all the potential "it's just written to be open to interpretstion" like even the interpretation I can only inquire into so much....

-Russly