I'm camping out

Talk about whatever
Coppertop

Post by Coppertop »

Z6IIAB wrote:holy fuck, coppertop, you been reading sinfest since day one! how's that like? I'm fine with blunt straigh forward people, that's my favorite kind of people.
Not quite day one, but I did not have to venture too far back in the archives to get caught up when I joined up.

8)
lilg

Post by lilg »

Always loved sinfest, even have some friends from back when Coppertop was a frequent poster. The irc channel was always great... and now I feel real old.

:shock: :P
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

wow, so many old school people... I never had an Irc, I only heard of older teens that had that, I was what... 10 yrs old or something.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Welcome back!
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Coppertop

Post by Coppertop »

lilg wrote:Always loved sinfest, even have some friends from back when Coppertop was a frequent poster. The irc channel was always great... and now I feel real old.

:shock: :P
I remember you. You used to have a few more letters in the old alias, lilg was the IRC handle, right?
lilg

Post by lilg »

Yes! That's me! Went to "FerrettCon" in October of 2001!
Coppertop

Post by Coppertop »

lilg wrote:Yes! That's me! Went to "FerrettCon" in October of 2001!
Sorry for the delay in my reply, but I was not exactly a youngster back then (my youngest was 18 at the time), and while I may appear to be immortal (been declared clinically deceased three different times), I'm not immune to the ails of aging. The last of my three grandchildren starts college this fall (there's my confession to being an ancient battleaxe).

Gads, that weekend was a definite experience in inebriation, insanity and mild illegality. I still find it funny the sole sober person, in trying to drive out to the main road to show others the way in, dropped a car into the ditch and by sheer human willpower, we lifted the blasted Pontiac out of said ditch.
Silt River

Post by Silt River »

Been reading for a decade. Will probably not say much unless my jimmies get rustled. Hope to read some form of interesting conversation on 'how the patriarchy effects others in their respective life position' and how others intend to break it down. There's been less than savory opinions on both forums, but maybe we can get to some actual breakdowns for people newer to radical feminism on what the system is and how others have broken it down in their own lives or in the world. Feels like it'd be a good direction to go in. But I'm lazy and not really in the mood today. So maybe later. Tat's has been on a good roll lately so maybe it'll be sooner than later. Mostly just sayin' hi so, cheers.
A farmer learns how to use plants to their advantage. A Horticulturist learns how to best tend to the plants. A botanist learns what is plant. The gardener learns how to best appreciate, protect, and nurture plants.
GothHick

Post by GothHick »

Heya everyone. Delurking to wish Tat and you good people a happy new year.

As a side note, am quite pleased to see how the new forum is handling sealions. ( http://wondermark.com/1k62/ ) Well played!
Elentirmo

Post by Elentirmo »

Hi, sorry I’m late. What’s been going on?
GothHick

Post by GothHick »

Not much, apparently. I'm lightly startled by the quiet, though the harmony is nice.

How're you doing?
Elentirmo

Post by Elentirmo »

I am fine for the most part. I am going to keep posting the daily strip and add light pithy commentary and hopefully people will join in. :mrgreen:
Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

im glad some are having fun
GothHick

Post by GothHick »

Heya Z, nice to see you posting again. Yours was the first account I remember seeing when this new forum kicked off and I've wondered about your absence. Hope life is treating you well.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

thanks gothhick! it sure is *U*! which would be the only reason i wouldn't be here as often lol things are going great!